cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
melsayed
Level: Power Up

Deleting a production environment

How long does it take to delete a production environment? I deleted a production environment 2 days ago and it still showing as "deleting". Is that normal or did something go wrong?

Untitled.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
melsayed

Re: Deleting a production environment

I had to send the database information to Microsoft for them to delete this on the backend. I was told this is not something that i can do successfully on my own. while they are working "so i was told" on it, for now this is the only way to do that

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @melsayed,

Do you mean that your Production environment could not be deleted from your PowerApps?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned (On my side, it take almost 2 ~ 3 mins to delete this Environment).

Please consider take a try to clear cache of your browser, and then try it again, check if the issue is solved.

In addition, please also make sure your Network is in a good condition. If the issue still exists, please consider submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
melsayed

I had to send the database information to Microsoft for them to delete this on the backend. I was told this is not something that i can do successfully on my own. while they are working "so i was told" on it, for now this is the only way to do that