cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mackw009
Level: Powered On

Download/Export PowerApp Analytics

I am thrilled to see analytics for our PowerApps, however I would love to be able to download or export this dashboard data into our team's existing PowerBI dashboard where we track our other KPI's.

Community Support Team Rank
Community Support Team

Re: Download/Export PowerApp Analytics

Hi @mackw009,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want to export the dashboard data within the PowerApps Analytics, and then import it into your Power BI dashboard?

Currently, you could export the dashboard data within the PowerApps Analytics into a .CSV file, then create a dataset within your Power BI based on the exported .CSV file.

After that, you could create a report based on the new created dataset, select a proper Visualization and save it, then pin your Report into your Power BI dashboard as a tile.

More details about exporting the dashboard data within the PowerApps Analytics, please check the following GIF screenshot:Test1.gif

Best regards,

Kris

mackw009

Oh this is helpful, I had not been able to find that feature.  Do you know if there is any way to export the data in any other format or to access the dashboard in PowerBI itself.

Ideally we want to download all of the data rather than the data for each visualization.  

Community Support Team Rank
Community Support Team

Hi @mackw009,

Currently, we could only export each report/visualization within the PowerApps Analytics into a CSV file.

If you want to export the data in any other format or to access the dashboard in PowerBI itself (All of the data), I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

mackw009

I have submitted the request to the forum.  Thank you