cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karenmarie_56
Level: Power Up

Embedding PowerApp into Sharepoint site

I have embedded a PowerApp into our Sharepoint Hub Site.  Is there a way to have the user NOT have to sign into PowerApps to use it? They have to log into O365 to get to the site anyway. It is shared with the entire company but those who have not been in PowerApps get an error.  This is an issue for us bc as with most users (especially mgt), change is scary and if they get prompted one more time for a login, they get all crazy.  Let me know if I'm missing something.  If I can't resolve it, there is no way I can include it with our intranet launch which is a shame. Thanks!

-K

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Embedding PowerApp into Sharepoint site

Hi @Karenmarie_56,

Could you please share a screenshot of the Sin-in information for the Embedded PowerApps?

If the App has been shared within PowerApps, then there is no sign-in option popped out.

Share App in PowerApps

If here the pop up is the Connection permission sign in, then it is possible to bypass it by running the following PowerShell command:

Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent

More information:

SYNOPSIS
Sets the consent bypass flag so users are not required to authorize API connections for the input PowerApp.

SYNTAX
Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent -AppName <String> [-ApiVersion <String>] [<CommonParameters>]

Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent [-ApiVersion <String>] [-ForceLease <Boolean>] [<CommonParameters>]

DESCRIPTION
The Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent changes the bypassConsent flag of a PowerApp to true.
Use Get-Help Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent -Examples for more detail.

More information, see:

PowerApps Powershell Cmdlets

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.