cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RinaG
Level: Power Up

Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager when 1. sharing app 2. importing app

In the past hour, I tried sharing an app (that was successfully imported 1 day ago) with another user and got the top error in the image, and tried to import a second app which is the second error in the screenshot.

Is there something going on with Powerapps today? I have also been seeing errors of 'datasource may be invalid' for the past 6 or so hours in a separate tenancy in 2 different apps.

powerapps errors.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Flow Staff Audrie-MSFT
Flow Staff

Re: Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager when 1. sharing app 2. importing a

We are aware of an issue preventing app-makers from sharing and saving apps this morning. Engineering is actively investigating as a top priority (incident reference: 82670244).

Updates will be posted on the Support page as the work progresses:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/support/

Thanks to all on this post for your patience, and for alerting us to your issue.

Audrie

7 REPLIES 7
PowerAnalytics
Level: Powered On

Re: Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager when 1. sharing app 2. importing a

Hi,

I'm unable to import my package too, I get exactly the same error message.

I hope Microsoft will fix it.

Best regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

the same here. I rise another post.

agigliotti

I get the same error when I try to share an app, which I have shared with many users in the past, and is still shared with them.  I also get the same error when I try to delete an app, which I tried to do thinking that maybe I am reaching some sort of app or storage limit.  I also tried to unshare a user with the app, and it takes well over a minute as the message says "Working On It ... " then the error message shows up as follows:

Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager. The tracking Id is '81c85931-d44a-4928-803a-ee38e451e752'.

What could be causing this, and how can this be fixed?

Thank you.

franc3el

It appears that I'm having the same issue as well. Attempted to share an app with a new individual, and I received the following message:

Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager. The tracking Id is '2c98200a-4511-47f8-94ce-f429d3021774'.

Any updates on this issue?

Gillette

Same here trying to share an app with a Group.

Encountered internal server error from Azure Resource Manager.
The tracking Id is '795e3921-2cc3-4ffe-a0d4-eecdb3d4a150'.

Flow Staff Audrie-MSFT
Flow Staff

We are aware of an issue preventing app-makers from sharing and saving apps this morning. Engineering is actively investigating as a top priority (incident reference: 82670244).

Updates will be posted on the Support page as the work progresses:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/support/

Thanks to all on this post for your patience, and for alerting us to your issue.

Audrie

Elfmang

I am getting this same error message. However, i am attempting to create a new flow.