cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarab16
Level: Powered On

Environment does not exist

I am not getting the option of Environments in powerapps admin screen. It defaults to Data policies. I have all the required licenses ( O365 E3 and powerapps Plan 2). Can someone please help me with the issue

Community Support Team Rank
Community Support Team

Re: Environment does not exist

Hi @Sarab16

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:2.JPGPowerApps Admin CenterThe user @Mario_C has faced similar issue with you, please check the response within the follownig thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Environments-missing-from-admin-center-Is-thi...

Currently, within PowerApps, if you want to manage an environment within PowerApps Admin Center, you must meet the following requirements:

1. The Environment Admin or System Administrator role of the environment, OR The Global Administrator role of your Azure AD or Office 365 tenant.
2. Need either a PowerApps Plan 2 or Microsoft Flow Plan 2 license

Please check if you have purchased a PowerApps Plan2 or Microsoft Plan 2 license for your current login account.3.JPG

If you have purchased a PowerApps Plan 2 license for your current login account, please check if the license has been expired.

Please also consider take a try to clear cache of your browser, and then try it again to check if the issue is solved. Please check if you have signed in PowerApps with proper Office 365 account which owns a PowerApps Plan 2 license or Microsoft Flow Plan 2 license.

If the issue still exists, please consider submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Best regards,

Kris

Sarab16
Level: Powered On

Re: Environment does not exist

@v-xida-msft  thank you for the information. Do I need to have PowerApps Plan 2 license. Can't it work with PowerApps Plan 2  Trial?

Thats the only license/access that I am missing. I assigned Trial to myself and that didnt help