cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eduardo_GzzC
Level: Powered On

Fullscreen not available for Youtube video

I'm trying to have a video control play a YouTube video but for some reason the fullscreen button inside the youtube player is greyed out. 

I have tried changing the size of the video control, I have played with the "Lock aspect ratio", "Lock orientation" and "Scale to fit" options in the App Settings but the issue remains.

The idea is for our users to have a list of youtube videos for the specific subject they are learning and then just watch it inside the app. 

I have also turned off the "Show controls" property which helps users continue watching the video in the youtube app, but then I have the problem of them getting lost and having to start over again in the app.

I have tried this with both Portrait and Landscape apps.

I hope somebody out there has solved this issue.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Fullscreen not available for Youtube video

Hi @Eduardo_GzzC ,

Where did you have this issue? I just tested with web browser on Win10, and it is true that full screen is not available. But on Andriod phone, I don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:

76A72626-0C52-4E55-A28C-68E9405E5F75.jpg

Regards,

Moa

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Eduardo_GzzC
Level: Powered On

Re: Fullscreen not available for Youtube video

Thanks for the reply @v-monli-msft 

I have confirmed this problem is happening in both windows 10 and android. The screenshot you attached is of a video control but the content is not a youtube video. 

I'm attaching a screenshot of a video control with a youtube video.

As you can see, the fullscreen button is greyed out. This screenshot was taken from the latest version of powerapps (3.19032.17) on Android.