cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brad_Morgan
Level: Powered On

PowerApp PowerShell to Get Connectors by App

I need a way to get connectors by PowerApp app using PowerShell. I know there is a Get-PowerAppConnector cmdlet, but it does not tell me on which Apps the connectors are used. Additionally, the Get-PowerAppConnector cmdlet takes a -Filter parameter but I dont know what it's looking for. If I pass it an AppId or App Name it returns no results.

PowerApps Staff Rank jo
PowerApps Staff

Re: PowerApp PowerShell to Get Connectors by App

The PowerAppConnector returns all of the connectors (both custom & standard) that are supported in a given environment. If you have a question around a cmdlet remember that you can use Get-Help to see details & examples: Get-Help Get-PowerAppConnector.

We do have a Admin cmdlet that returns all of the connections that are referenced by an app called Get-AdminPowerAppConnectionReferences.

PS C:\> Get-AdminPowerAppConnectionReferences -AppName ... -EnvironmentName ...

ConnectionName : ..
ConnectionId : /providers/Microsoft.PowerApps/scopes/admin/environments/.../apis/shared_office365users/connections/...
FullConnectorName : /providers/Microsoft.PowerApps/scopes/admin/environments/../apis/shared_office365users
ConnectorName : shared_office365users
DisplayName :
CreatedTime : 2017-06-23T02:10:13.2807705Z
CreatedBy : @{..}
LastModifiedTime : 2017-06-23T02:10:16.0947397Z
EnvironmentName : ..
Statuses : {@{status=Connected}}
Internal : @{..}

Brad_Morgan

Thank you for your reply! I am having odd results when running Get-AdminPowerAppConnectionReferences -AppName -EnvironmentName, the output is a list of connection references for a given connector in multiple apps. It seems to disregard the -AppName parameter I passed.

image.pngAddtionally, the Get-Help Get-AdminPowerAppConnectionReferences -Examples appears to be outdated

image.png

Brad_Morgan

I am getting odd output when running Get-AdminPowerAppConnectionReferences -AppName -EnvironmentName. The output shows multiple entries for a connector regardless of the specific App Name I pass in the -AppName parameter. I am looking to find only the list of connectors used in the AppName passed.

image.png

Additionally, running Get-Help Get-AdminPowerAppConnectionReferences -Examples appears to be outdated.

image.png

Highlighted
demora

Hi @Brad_Morgan, thanks for surfacing this issue with the powershell scripts. This should not be the expected behavior, unless it's possible that you have two connections for the same app? I will take a look at this and publish a fix for the next update.

Thanks,

Denise

Brad_Morgan

@demorathank you so much! I need to be able to loop through all apps and find the connections used for each. Please keep me posted.