cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DLGross
Level 8

PowerApps Admin Analytics does not work

When i go to the new admin center that was announced in https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/powerapps-admin-analytics-get-an-enterprise-wide-view-2/ , none of the analytics are displaying. Does this work for anyone?

Dean Gross

Office 365- MSCA
SharePoint - MCSE
Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: PowerApps Admin Analytics does not work

Hi @DLGross,

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:6.JPG

Currently, the preview release of PowerApps Admin Analytics is only enabled for a tenant admin with a PowerApps Plan 2 license. The tenant admins needs also to be a part of the Environment Administrator role for that environment.

Please check if your current account is a Admin role of your tenant, then check if your current login account has a PowerApps Plan 2 license.

Also check if your current login account has been assigned as a Environment Admin role for current PowerApps environment.

If you have meet above Prerequisites, please take a try to clear cache of your browser, then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @DLGross,

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:6.JPG

Currently, the preview release of PowerApps Admin Analytics is only enabled for a tenant admin with a PowerApps Plan 2 license. The tenant admins needs also to be a part of the Environment Administrator role for that environment.

Please check if your current account is a Admin role of your tenant, then check if your current login account has a PowerApps Plan 2 license.

Also check if your current login account has been assigned as a Environment Admin role for current PowerApps environment.

If you have meet above Prerequisites, please take a try to clear cache of your browser, then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
DLGross
Level 8

Thanks, I was a Global Admin with a PowerApps Plan2 license ,but I was not in the Environment Admin role.

Dean Gross

Office 365- MSCA
SharePoint - MCSE
Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Users Online
Currently online: 52 members 4,899 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: