cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LuziWidmer
Level: Powered On

PowerShell: Get-PowerAppVersion not available for Administrators

As an environment administrator I want to be able to get the current versions of all PowerApps. This currently is only possible if I am owner or member of a PowerApp through the use of Get-PowerAppVersion.

However, I don't want to have to add myself each time a new PowerApp is created. Woudn't it be possible to have a Get-AdminPowerAppVersion, like so many other cmdlets do?

Thank you for your answers,

Luzi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: PowerShell: Get-PowerAppVersion not available for Administrators

Hi @LuziWidmer ,

Do you want to get the current versions of all PowerApps canvas apps using PowerShell cmdlet command?

The Get-AdminPowerAppVersion cmdlet is not supported within PowerApps PowerShell cmdlets currently. If you want to get the current versions of all PowerApps canvas apps using PowerShell cmdlet command, I afraid that that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: PowerShell: Get-PowerAppVersion not available for Administrators

Hi @LuziWidmer ,

Do you want to get the current versions of all PowerApps canvas apps using PowerShell cmdlet command?

The Get-AdminPowerAppVersion cmdlet is not supported within PowerApps PowerShell cmdlets currently. If you want to get the current versions of all PowerApps canvas apps using PowerShell cmdlet command, I afraid that that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.