cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SofiePeriti
Level: Powered On

Problem with Date not returning a text.

Hi. 
I have made an app, which controls my working hours, with dates and time. 
But when i want the app to save the dates in my excel, it's returning an error message saying: 
"The requested action is invalid. Server response: Invalid value '1551194100000' for field 'Date', expected a string. clientRequestId: 89cb7c6e-d3b6-4990-b65e-262734cbe808 serviceRequestId: 89cb7c6e-d3b6-4990-b65e-262734cbe808" 

The excel table is a pivot table, and the field that its posting in, is a "Time" field, but i can handle both dates and time.

Can anybody tell me how i come arrond this? 

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Problem with Date not returning a text.

Hey @SofiePeriti, my guess shot will be to use text(<your date>) function in your Dato field on Update. If that not works I will try to format string in the format like 2011-08-12T20:17:46.384Z

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Problem with Date not returning a text.

Hi @SofiePeriti,

Could you share more details on the Excel table?

You said it is a Pivot table, however, I am afraid that a Pivot table inserted in an Excel table could not be selected as the data source of an app.

I have created an app which is started from data with an Excel table which includes a date and time column.

The Update property of the Date and time field is:

DateValue1.SelectedDate + Time(Value(HourValue1.Selected.Value), Value(MinuteValue1.Selected.Value), 0)

All the data could be saved to the table without issues.

Please take it for a reference.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.