cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdrianoFreitas
Level: Powered On

Share APP my clients

Hi, I’m developing a solution for my clients with PowerApps. I would like to know if it is possible to do the model below:

IMG_0137 (2).JPG

- Each client will have a exclusive SharePoint site that will storage all data in the lists.

- The clients will use PowerApps to view and add new data.

- Each client will assign to a different license Plan.

Questions:

1. Is it possible to have only one APP that can be shared with all my clients? (as my APP is being developed i would like to make the new features available to all my clients)
  2. How can I ensure each client will access only their data and not the other clients’ data in the APP?

Feel free to suggest any other change. I will appreciate your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Share APP my clients

Hi @AdrianoFreitas,

You can add multiple lists as data sources of this app, and share the same app to all these users. When they open the app, it will ask for the credentials for all the data sources included, and then users would only be able to see the content that they have access to. This permission setting is from SharePoint side. 

You can use If function to make the formulas on controls show different contents for different users. For example, you could set the Items property of a gallery control:

If(User().Email="xxx"||User().Email="xxxx",List1,
User().Email="yyy"||User().Email="yyyy",List2,
User().Email="zzz"||User().Email="zzzz",List3)

User().Email will return the email address of the current user.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @AdrianoFreitas,

You can add multiple lists as data sources of this app, and share the same app to all these users. When they open the app, it will ask for the credentials for all the data sources included, and then users would only be able to see the content that they have access to. This permission setting is from SharePoint side. 

You can use If function to make the formulas on controls show different contents for different users. For example, you could set the Items property of a gallery control:

If(User().Email="xxx"||User().Email="xxxx",List1,
User().Email="yyy"||User().Email="yyyy",List2,
User().Email="zzz"||User().Email="zzzz",List3)

User().Email will return the email address of the current user.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
AdrianoFreitas
Level: Powered On

Thanks @v-monli-msft , I wil try.