cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geraldmpiper
Level: Powered On

Trouble in SharePoint

My app, based on the Leave Request sample gallery app, allows end users to make requests that are written to a OneDrive-stored Excel file. Everything works fine when running the app within the edit window, and it also works when running the published app from the PowerApps Windows application. But I've posted the app to a SharePoint page, and it now won't complete the end user's submission of the request - I can get to the "submitting your request..." screen, but it gets no further. Any suggestions? I have full rights to the app, the OneDrive Excel file, and the SharePoint page.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
geraldmpiper

Re: Trouble in SharePoint

Mona -

I'm thinking the problem I was having yesterday might have been related to the US-and-Canada PowerApps service problem / outage, which appears to have been fixed! Thanks very much for your reply!

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @geraldmpiper,

Is there any related error message? Please take a screenshot of the issue. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Also, in your SharePoint page, try to embed other apps to have a test.

When you run the app on SharePoint site, did the app ask for the credentials for all the data sources included in this app? Have you logged in with the correct account?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
geraldmpiper

Mona -

I'm thinking the problem I was having yesterday might have been related to the US-and-Canada PowerApps service problem / outage, which appears to have been fixed! Thanks very much for your reply!