cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ousmane
Level: Power Up

fill in a search field on SharePoint from a Datacard

Hello,

I develop an application on powerApp that allows you to fill in SharePoint lists via forms.

My project contains several lists Sharepoint (Tb_B ... etc), and each line of each list is connected to an ID by a column type "search" which corresponds to a site (Tb_A)
(see the typical illustration of what I want in the attachment)

My problem is the following:
When I want to update the field "ID_ChantierCible" which must be filled from another field it does not update in my sharepoint list.

I performed some test:

[LookUp (CollectName; Title = DataCard.Selected.Title) .ID] that fill the field well but do not update the sharepoint list
or to say that my field "ID" is equal to the value of another field Input (Invisible of type Number) but I have an error because my fields ID is basic a comboBox
I also tried to change the type of my DataValue to TextInput type, the value appears but the field is not updated in the sharepoint list.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: fill in a search field on SharePoint from a Datacard

Hi @Ousmane ,

Is Id_cible one look up column type in your Tb_B list and it look up from Tb_A's ID?

And now you want it shows the related Title when you generate the App, you can chang the look up to look up from Tb_A's Title.

Best Regards.

Yumia