cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdriscollpro
Regular Visitor

Do additional environments cost extra?

Does it cost extra to create additional environments in power platform / PVA license plan?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @jdriscollpro ,

When you are creating a new environment within the Power Plaform, at least 1GB available is required from database capacity;

Create and manage environments in the Power Platform admin center - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

If you have the PVA premium license, you will be able to create more than one because that license gives you "10GB from Database Capacity". (page 21, file attached)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

View solution in original post

PowerPuffKK
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @jdriscollpro,

Chatbot transcripts are only stored for 30 days and then deleted. I believe they are stored in Azure Blob Storage with log files, not in Dataverse.

Some additional information can be found here - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/analytics-sessions

I hope this helps!

Kristine 😊

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @jdriscollpro ,

When you are creating a new environment within the Power Plaform, at least 1GB available is required from database capacity;

Create and manage environments in the Power Platform admin center - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

If you have the PVA premium license, you will be able to create more than one because that license gives you "10GB from Database Capacity". (page 21, file attached)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

Thanks @renatoromao , do the chatbot log sessions take up any additional dataverse storage?

PowerPuffKK
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @jdriscollpro,

Chatbot transcripts are only stored for 30 days and then deleted. I believe they are stored in Azure Blob Storage with log files, not in Dataverse.

Some additional information can be found here - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/analytics-sessions

I hope this helps!

Kristine 😊

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,659)