cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JavierP

End bot and continue with human

I have created my bot with its flows and others but.

My bot is for to implement it in Microsoft Teams. My bot interacts with the user to filter the help they need, but what should I do to end the bot and that in the same chat, only the user and the technician can speak. And that the bot be decommissioned for a certain time

I hope your help, thanks

2 REPLIES 2
AkashJain
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Partner

You can use Omnichannel to start or initiate a chat with Human, You can refer the article to integrate omnichannel with Teams https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/omnichannel/administrator/configure-microsoft-teams

Thanks for the help.

I do not know if I understood my situation correctly, my idea with the bot is to use it in the same channel of microsoft teams, where users ask for help, the bot helps to identify the problem, and the problem continues with the human in it chat. Omnichannel can be useful in that case?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,668)