cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
furqanmajeed
Frequent Visitor

How Can I edit Virtual agent name.

When a virtual agent replies to any conversation, my bot displays the name "PROD_PowerVirtualChat_Agent_App_Registration" . which looks bad at UI level. Is there any way to rename it to "Virtual Agent" only. 

Please respond. Thanks

furqanmajeed_0-1658957659449.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CleberM
PVA
PVA

Hello @furqanmajeed ,

I believe you are using the OC canvas in this case. If that's correct, the name that is displayed is the Azure App ID registration name. There is no way to change this name after the fact - you will need to create a new App registration with the name you want to have it displayed correctly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
CleberM
PVA
PVA

Hello @furqanmajeed ,

I believe you are using the OC canvas in this case. If that's correct, the name that is displayed is the Azure App ID registration name. There is no way to change this name after the fact - you will need to create a new App registration with the name you want to have it displayed correctly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,064)