cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DevFolorunso

How to get user Adaptive card input back to Power Virtual Automate from Bot Framework Composer

I am creating a Power Virtual App bot and I am also using Bot framework Composer to display an Adaptive card that is meant to take user input from the Power Virtual App bot.

I'm unable to figure out a way around this and all the solutions I've come across don't have Adaptive Card involved.

I need this to work because I will need the user input to make API calls via Power Automate and display the results back to the user.

Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 18.26.26.pngScreenshot 2022-03-10 at 18.26.46.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Monkeyman
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi,

I think the key to this is to go to the topic in Bot Framework composer and set your dialog.result variables:

Monkeyman_0-1647526484379.png

Then you can set these properties for the outputs, based on the turn.activity.value variables:

Monkeyman_1-1647526643171.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Monkeyman
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi,

I think the key to this is to go to the topic in Bot Framework composer and set your dialog.result variables:

Monkeyman_0-1647526484379.png

Then you can set these properties for the outputs, based on the turn.activity.value variables:

Monkeyman_1-1647526643171.png

Hi. Did I help you ? If so please mark this reply above as an accepted solution. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,417)