cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to organize topics in chatbot

Hey, guys..

I am creating a PVA chatbot for Microsoft Teams.
I have some doubts about the organization of topics and also about creating menus for users.

First question, how to keep topics organized to make quality management, I don't know if it is possible to create tabs within user topics, to organize.

I currently have 30 topics created where I have 02 Menus.

1 - Menu_Incidents
2 - Menu_Requirements

In the menus, I provide categories for users to choose and be directed to that specific topic.
Ex: Printer, Windows, Office, SAP,
System1, System2, System3, others.

I would like the menus to appear more friendly in the TEAMS, because at the moment there are categories appearing in person in just 02 lines.

Can you help me.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Hi @DiegoPeres ,

Yes, we have a requirement here:

Bot Framework Composer integration is not available to users who only have the Teams Power Virtual Agents license. You must have a trial or full Power Virtual Agents license.

If you can't use Bot Framework, you need to suggest your idea here: https://aka.ms/pva/community/ideas

Because I don't think that has another way to do it available yet, unfortunately.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

View solution in original post

TKS @renatoromao... I created the idea to implement the bot framework composer for PVA teams

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Hi @DiegoPeres ,

If you are able to use the Bot Framework Composer in your environment, I recommend it.

You can use adaptive cards to show better options to the user and upgrade your bot UI.

Adaptive cards: https://adaptivecards.io/designer/

Bot Framework Composer: Use Bot Framework Composer with chatbots - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

Hi @renatoromao I'm creating the bot directly in PVA in Microsoft Teams, I read the material that made me available but I didn't find the option of the bot framework within Teams, I believe it is only available in the online version of PVA.

Super User
Super User

Hi @DiegoPeres ,

Yes, we have a requirement here:

Bot Framework Composer integration is not available to users who only have the Teams Power Virtual Agents license. You must have a trial or full Power Virtual Agents license.

If you can't use Bot Framework, you need to suggest your idea here: https://aka.ms/pva/community/ideas

Because I don't think that has another way to do it available yet, unfortunately.

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

TKS @renatoromao... I created the idea to implement the bot framework composer for PVA teams

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Super Users

Meet the Power Virtual Agents Community Super Users!

Congratulations to our Season 1 2021 Super User Crew!

PVA Commnity Blog

NEW Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

View articles posted by fellow community members on the Power Virtual Agents Community Blog!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (60,242)