cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SABeaumont

Issue with publishing - error code

HI, I'm getting an error code when I try to publish, that doesn't explain to me what I need to fix.  None of the topics have any issues that I can see and I've reversed the last change I made on a topic prior to this issue commencing.  The bot still works fine in test mode on the canvas, I'm just unable to publish any further updates. 

Please fix the following errors [{"Key":"new_topic_93e33500ef8745bcb3b8b078ef87dacd","Value":[{"NodeId":"3f21ab74-e52e-418b-a960-588cdb6bb53e","ValidationRule":11,"ViolationSeverity":0},{"NodeId":"6af3cd02-41e1-4c0a-83a3-890b83b86eb1","ValidationRule":11,"ViolationSeverity":0},{"NodeId":"94b736e2-861d-4e8e-82b9-113299acdb3f","ValidationRule":11,"ViolationSeverity":0}]}]

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm not an Administrator on our account so am struggling to raise a support ticket. 

1 REPLY 1
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @SABeaumont ,

Do you have the issue yet?

If yes, you can open a ticket here: http://powervirtualagents.microsoft.com/en-us/support

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Update

Welcome to the User Group Private Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (18,617)