Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shira1
Microsoft
Microsoft

Missing log-in button in Teams deployment with Azure AD v2

Hi,

I created a Bot using PVA web and published it to a website and Teams.

The bot requires signing in and this is how it looks on the website:

Shira1_0-1629024223806.png

But in the Teams conversation, there is no "sign-in" card as should be (nothing shows up after this message):

Shira1_1-1629024292672.png

What can I do in order to allow users to authenticate via Teams (using the "log-in" button)?

2 REPLIES 2
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @Shira1 ,

It's normal in Teams channel, take a look at this documentation here:

Once the user enters their username and password in the prompt (hosted by the identity provider), they might be prompted to enter a validation code, depending on the channel. Some channels, such as Microsoft Teams, do not require the user to enter a validation code.

Add user authentication to chatbot topics - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

Thanks for your response! Though if the user is not required to enter the validation code, why am I transferred to the "sign-in" topic? And what can I do in order to continue with the conversation (since now I can't reach any other topic, the bot is not writing anything)?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,655)