cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArnoldC
Frequent Visitor

Power Virtual Agent Governance - how to get all agents extracted/listedd

Hi everybody,

is there any option to extract a list of all Power Virtual Agents? I already checked for PowerShell CmdLets and Flow actions but wasn't successful.

Background: I want to expand our current governance process also to Power Virtual Agents. For this, I need a list of all PVA's (ideally with owner, etc.). In a second step, I want to disable and delete PVA's which have not been assessed/approved by the decision bodies.

Many thanks in advance and best regards,

Christian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @ArnoldC,

You could use a list rows action in a Power Automate flow against the ChatBot table in Dataverse. That will give you a list of chatbots against that current environment. Hopefully that is a good start 🙂

dataverse_listchatbots.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @ArnoldC,

You could use a list rows action in a Power Automate flow against the ChatBot table in Dataverse. That will give you a list of chatbots against that current environment. Hopefully that is a good start 🙂

dataverse_listchatbots.png

Many thanks @Expiscornovus for the quick answer.
Do you also know, if and how I would be able to find out, if a PVA is still used (e.g. last activity date, ...)?

Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @ArnoldC,

You could check the conversationstarttime property of the ConversationTranscipts table.

Below is another list rows which uses a filter with a lookup to the ChatBot id in an apply to each.

_bot_conversationtranscriptid_value eq @{items('Apply_to_each')?['botid']}

transcript_conversationstarttime.png

KevinGodfrey

@Expiscornovus - I found your suggestions / blog post really helpful.
@ArnoldC  - Did you ever find a way to get retrieve ChatBots for all environments?

HenryJammes
Microsoft
Microsoft

The CoE Starter Kit does a pretty good job at helping you make an inventory of all the bots in your tenant: Microsoft Power Platform Center of Excellence Kit - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,392)