Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DiegoPeres
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Get topic status from Dataverse

Hi folks,
I need to get the status of the topics created directly from DataVerse to populate a BI that I created for Chatbot analysis, but in the ChatBot Component table the status fields are always Active even if the topic is disabled in the bot.
I've checked several tables and I can't find this field. Has anyone experienced something similar?

3 REPLIES 3
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @DiegoPeres

Status (and Status Reason) are generic type of fields in Dataverse which I believe are not related to that boolean you are referring to.

Looking at a network trace in the developer toolbar it seems that this field is called isTriggeringEnabled (boolean). Unfortunately I do not see that this one is part of the table in Dataverse.

networktrace.png

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

@Expiscornovus , Very strange that this data does not exist, because how to have a metric of the status of the topics, without the data being present in the dataverse.
I did an analysis of N tables and did not find the information.
My report will be missing some data;
Thanks for your help

Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @DiegoPeres,

Yes, I agree. I would also expect this would be there. Maybe I am also overlooking something?

Maybe somebody from the product team has an idea?

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Virtual Agents community.

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,284)