Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DiegoPeres
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Get topic status from Dataverse

Hi folks,
I need to get the status of the topics created directly from DataVerse to populate a BI that I created for Chatbot analysis, but in the ChatBot Component table the status fields are always Active even if the topic is disabled in the bot.
I've checked several tables and I can't find this field. Has anyone experienced something similar?

3 REPLIES 3
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @DiegoPeres

Status (and Status Reason) are generic type of fields in Dataverse which I believe are not related to that boolean you are referring to.

Looking at a network trace in the developer toolbar it seems that this field is called isTriggeringEnabled (boolean). Unfortunately I do not see that this one is part of the table in Dataverse.

networktrace.png

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

@Expiscornovus , Very strange that this data does not exist, because how to have a metric of the status of the topics, without the data being present in the dataverse.
I did an analysis of N tables and did not find the information.
My report will be missing some data;
Thanks for your help

Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @DiegoPeres,

Yes, I agree. I would also expect this would be there. Maybe I am also overlooking something?

Maybe somebody from the product team has an idea?

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Virtual Agents Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Virtual Agents!

Users online (4,529)