cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

How to collect data from individual Q&A from Bot to User?

I am trying to get PVA Bot to perform Q&A to the user in which would serve as a data collection.

Is there a possibility to view / save these Question and Answers distribution for our proper data analysis?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: How to collect data from individual Q&A from Bot to User?

All sessions done via the Virtual Agent will be stored in Analytics -> Sessions tab. You can download those for last 30 days. 

You will find the initial query that triggered the topic, topic name, chat transcript, Session outcome and date time among other data. If you includes Bot Framework skill based actions in the topic, you will also find those sessions. Same goes for Q&A maker or any of other integrations called via Flow and sessions for those topics as well. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

All sessions done via the Virtual Agent will be stored in Analytics -> Sessions tab. You can download those for last 30 days. 

You will find the initial query that triggered the topic, topic name, chat transcript, Session outcome and date time among other data. If you includes Bot Framework skill based actions in the topic, you will also find those sessions. Same goes for Q&A maker or any of other integrations called via Flow and sessions for those topics as well. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Additionally, if you want to collect this data and save inside the database, you can create your questions and use Power Automate to save inside SharePoint, Common Data Service, or another database.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/advanced-flow

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Please, vote in my app (YouTube App using Power Apps): https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Demo-Extravaganza-2020/YouTube-app-using-Power-Apps/cns-p/596244

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

PVA Multi Language

Power Virtual Agents Gaining Traction

Power Virtual Agents is now available in more languages.

PVA Bot Variables

Power Virtual Agents Bot Variables

Reusing variables across topics, and setting variable values from external sources.

BOT Sharing Gallery

BOT Sharing Gallery is now LIVE!

Want to Share a ChatBot? Post it in our Bot Sharing Gallery!

PVA Thumb

Video of the Week

Returning an image as a message

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,385)