Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matthew5
Helper I
Helper I

Individual User Analytics

Afternoon! 

Background: The PVA I've created responds to employee FAQs 

May I please ask if there is a way to try and calculate adoption by drawing out data for how many individual users have used the chat-bot that day? I know analytics provides sessions but a user could have had multiple sessions. 

Even better if there's a way I can report on who the users were as well to gauge which employees are utilising it the most. 

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Matthew5,

As far as I am aware that is currently not available in the Analytics of Power Virtual Agents. However, you could post an idea in the Power Virtual Agents ideas section:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Virtual-Agents-Ideas/idb-p/pva_ideas

I will upvote it as well. I think it will be useful for bots with Authentication 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Matthew5,

As far as I am aware that is currently not available in the Analytics of Power Virtual Agents. However, you could post an idea in the Power Virtual Agents ideas section:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Virtual-Agents-Ideas/idb-p/pva_ideas

I will upvote it as well. I think it will be useful for bots with Authentication 🙂

Matthew5
Helper I
Helper I

Helpful resources

Announcements
Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

MS Build PVA Carousel 768x480.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development for Power Virtual Agents.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,954)