cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neeraja
Helper I
Helper I

Display Multiple Choice options at PVA and Redirect each options to topics created in PVA

Hi Everyone,

I am new to PVA, just exploring the possibilities.

I have a requirement to display 12 options after greetings message. To display these options vertically I have used Bot Framework Composer to achieve the result. 

Once it displays the list of options at PVA, I have to redirect each option displayed in the bot to different PVA topics.

Example I have 5 PVA topics

Mango

Apple

Banana

Grapes

Orange 

and these are the options to display vertically in chatbot and when user clicks on Mango, it has to redirect to Mango topic in PVA vice versa.

Please let me know if this can be done? if yes help me to achieve this scenario.

1 REPLY 1
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Take a look at this post on how to pass a variable from the composer back to the PVA bot.  Once you pass the value of the selection you should be able to redirect based on that variable inside the bot.

Solved: Pass variable from Bot Framework back to PVA - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

PVA Community Blog Build Carousel (1) (1).png

What does the community say?

Discover what our community thinks about the announcements at Build 2022.

June 14th PVA AMA Carousel (up on May 25th, take down June 15th) (1).png

'Ask Microsoft Anything' about Power Virtual Agents!

Join the community to ask questions and provide helpful answers about Microsoft's conversational AI and Power Virtual Agents.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,448)