Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charliemacdmv
Helper I
Helper I

15 images from 15 questions in MS forms to MS Flow

Hello all,

I have a form with 15 questions that all require an image upload. Once this is submitted it sends an approval to the persons manager. I'm trying to find a way to have those images in the approval message for ease of access. Whether its a link to all photos or embeded idc. The other issue I might run into is Nesting more than 8. I don't know how to get around that either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Mari
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi! You could try to save all the attachments in a variable, please check this post: Adding multiple attachments to the approval email ... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

What do you mean here "The other issue I might run into is Nesting more than 8"? Are you referring to the allowed nesting depth for actions?

I was able to figure it out. Basically i had to parse all 15 images. uploading them to a list meant nesting. That's what was giving me issue. What i did was Parsed all images. then created a file only importing the submisisons time and name of person. then i did update file and selected the created file ID. then put the first 8 photos in which created the maximum of 8 nests. then did another update file and repeated the method. Worked perfectly. Then i was able to grab all the Clean links from the list and insert them into the approval message.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (90,653)