Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PennyP
Helper II
Helper II

2 approvals added to one list help?

Hi,

I have a Microsoft form where people are able to apply for a credit card. Based on what their limit is depends on which manager it goes to. I have set up the approvals and its working well. Yet when I go to add the final result to a list in SharePoint Power Automate is creating at least 4 apply to each nested in each other and all of them are wrong as they need an array and it is a string! Can anyone tell me the best way to add the info to a list without it creating all those stupid apply to each statements or what array I need to put in there. 

creditcard1.pngcreditcard2.pngcreditcard3.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PennyP ,

If you want to add the details of the approval to the list, then this is the expected result. The approval response is an array.

You need to add Create item action inside If yes/If no branch instead of Add Create item action under Condition. Since these are two different situations, duplicate items will not be created.

Please take a try and feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PennyP ,

If you want to add the details of the approval to the list, then this is the expected result. The approval response is an array.

You need to add Create item action inside If yes/If no branch instead of Add Create item action under Condition. Since these are two different situations, duplicate items will not be created.

Please take a try and feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi Barry

That did work thank you. I was at the end of my tether yesterday trying to get it to work with different elements and didn't think of adding to the list in a different position. 

Kind Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,744)