cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agtcodecloud

2000 API call limit with service/generic account

I was suggested by MS that the best practice to deploy a non-user PowerAutomate is by using service/generic account (with user license E3 e.g.), this will avoid having the issue where user left the company.

Since I will have more than one non-user PowerAutomate to deploy, it may soon hit the API call limit if I use 1 service account to deploy.

Can anyone share your way on arranging the service account?
Are you using 1 service account to deploy multiple PowerAutomate OR 1 service account for 1 PowerAutomate?
Or, if you have any other better way to do?

Thank you

PS: Per Plan license $100/month for 1 PowerAutomate is just not worth it for me at this time, because my PowerAutomates are quite small in nature
1 REPLY 1
ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

hi @agtcodecloud I work as consultor and I recommend to all my clients depending on the number of users depending on the process. Its a difficult part if you don't know your org but I did somehting linke this.

In some org we automate a Delivery Process, so every user sends per day 200 submitions so in a month more or less 6000 submitions, for that kind of process I recomend to user 1 acount with payed PA suscription because we use Premium Conectors.

neds.PNG

And for the process that sends less that 50 Submistions per day just 1 account that could run until 5 flows.

All of that accounts are non-users, and are outside rules org to avoid changing passwords (This solveds lots of problems)

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (88,880)