Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

502 bad gateway Excel for business create table

Hello,

I am trying to create a flow that gets an attachment out of a mail

places the excel attachment on a sharepointsite

and then creates a table in the Excel.

So the next steps could be : list rows and edit a sharpoint list with the new items.

But I keep recieving an 502 bad gateway error on step 3 create table in excel

This is the body of the error

{
  "error": {
    "code": 502,
    "source": "flow-apim-europe-001-francecentral-01.azure-apim.net",
    "clientRequestId": "ed10dd6f-44ea-4106-ae2d-077ffe49f1ac",
    "message": "BadGateway",
    "innerError": {
      "status": 502,
      "message": "The expression \"drives('b!MaFREP91sUmlzycq5oZTKaA8ZQH03a5Hq-VClaVtS3fcTYYD33n_TLwyomxOjyQh')/items/Nieuwste welcome calls2.xlsx\" is not valid.\r\nclientRequestId: ed10dd6f-44ea-4106-ae2d-077ffe49f1ac",
      "source": "excelonline-ne.azconn-ne.p.azurewebsites.net"
    }
  }
}
Anyone got any ideas ?

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @annemie,

How is the Excel (Business) action Create table configured? Are you using dynamic content for File filed?

I am afraid that dynamic content in File and Table are not supported currently. So it will return the error message Bad gateway.

I have seen similar request on Flow Ideas Forum, please vote and comment the idea at here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Dynamic-content-in-File-amp-Table-inputs-Excel-Busine... 

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

No I don't use dynamic content because I know it (unfortunately) does not work with Dynamic content.

Here a printscreen of the second part of my flow : First I get the attachments out of the mail and then create a file to be able to use that file to create a table on it.

excel.jpg

Frequent Visitor

@annemie wrote:

Hi,

No I don't use dynamic content because I know it (unfortunately) does not work with Dynamic content.

Here a printscreen of the second part of my flow : First I get the attachments out of the mail and then create a file to be able to use that file to create a table on it.

excel.jpg

Did you resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Frequent Visitor

I have the same problem all my flows with excel stopped working and they had worked fine for months. Only opening and closing the file before execution runs correctly, but it is a scheduled task that runs every day, it is not feasible to open the files daily

{
"code": 502,
"source": "flow-apim-europe-001-westeurope-01.azure-apim.net",
"clientRequestId": "dfd8e1c7-ef4a-4925-85fb-b501f39bd466",
"message": "BadGateway",
"innerError": {
"status": 502,
"message": "Lo sentimos, se ha producido un error en relación con este archivo.\r\nclientRequestId: dfd8e1c7-ef4a-4925-85fb-b501f39bd466\r\nserviceRequestId: 016ad246-3991-48de-8215-31e0a4ddcfa0",
"message": "Lo sentimos, se ha producido un error en relación con este archivo."
},
"source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net"
}
}
}

I have the same problem all my flows with excel stopped working and they had worked fine for months. Only opening and closing the file before execution runs correctly, but it is a scheduled task that runs every day, it is not feasible to open the files daily { "error": { "code": 502, "source": "flow-apim-europe-001-westeurope-01.azure-apim.net", "clientRequestId": "dfd8e1c7-ef4a-4925-85fb-b501f39bd466", "message": "BadGateway", "innerError": { "status": 502, "message": "Lo sentimos, se ha producido un error en relación con este archivo.\r\nclientRequestId: dfd8e1c7-ef4a-4925-85fb-b501f39bd466\r\nserviceRequestId: 016ad246-3991-48de-8215-31e0a4ddcfa0", "error": { "message": "Lo sentimos, se ha producido un error en relación con este archivo." }, "source": "excelonline-we.azconn-we.p.azurewebsites.net" } } }

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,166)