cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gjeh
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

502 bad gateway (SP connector create new folder)

Currently I'm experiencing this issue on a flow that delegates emails to sharepoint folders based on their senders/recipients.

flowpie.PNG

as you can see, in the image 4 of the 6 branches are shown. and only 1 branch is giving me this issue (third from right)

'Een nieuwe map maken 3' = 'Create a new folder 3' started giving a 502 bad gateway error out of nowhere without any change to the flow; and other 'create a folder' blocks on the exact same and different subsites of our domain are still working as intended.

How am I to fix this? I've remade the entire branch from creating the folder (where it goes wrong) untill the end but without result. Further affirming my beliefs that this is out of my power. (as for it also started acting up out of nowhere while working before).

And if this is out of my power, how am i expected to have my business processes rely on this.  

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
ppp345678
Helper III
Helper III

Have you tried to create a new connection and run the flow again?

View solution in original post

Hi @gjeh ,

Have you checked the Power automate again? 502 Bad gateway can be happened temporarily and it can work after some time.

As @ppp345678 suggested, re-creating the connection would work if the connection had a temporarily issue. However, it normally happens the feature itself.

If the issue still exists, please raise a MS support ticket to look into the backend trace further. 

3 REPLIES 3
ppp345678
Helper III
Helper III

Have you tried to create a new connection and run the flow again?

gjeh
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

i'll give it a try

Hi @gjeh ,

Have you checked the Power automate again? 502 Bad gateway can be happened temporarily and it can work after some time.

As @ppp345678 suggested, re-creating the connection would work if the connection had a temporarily issue. However, it normally happens the feature itself.

If the issue still exists, please raise a MS support ticket to look into the backend trace further. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (17,557)