cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sudosaurus
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

7 Day flow reminders and restarting approvals after 30 days ?

Hello,

Firstly appologies for the size of my workflow! 🙄🙄🙄

My flow below starts when a new item is created (MS Flow response).

If specific questions are answered then the approvals start with a specific set of users (executive directors) however it other questions are answered then approvals start with the Manager of the user who filled out their MS Form.

The managers can either Approve or escalte to an exec director who another approval process will start with.

Initially I was asked whether I could set 7 day reminders for the Managers - this seems to work correctly.

However as Execs can take a while to get round to actioning approvals and being aware of the 30 day timeout in Flow, I've been taksed with finding out whether it would be possible to re-trigger the Approvals for the Execs in a new flow when the previous one times out? – however we don't wish for the Managers to be in a place where they have to re-approve people they’ve already approved.

I understand this sounds quite complicated but do you get the jist?

HQ Screenshothttps://gcdnb.pbrd.co/images/AZHH6IC6GlKH.png?o=1

screencapture-make-powerautomate-environments-Default-9ad2465b-9a8b-4e8a-95fd-e1de3ee00160-flows-shared-2c0291fe-1733-43b1-926d-f01b81922ba9-2022-08-30-12_48_14.png

1 REPLY 1
sudosaurus
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

@RezaDorrani I've watched your YouTube video that is related to the above - could you advise what I am describing and whether it is possible?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,374)