cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADD SEVERAL VALUE ON ONE VALUE

Hello,

I have created a flow related to a form and I would like to add this form to a SharePoint list if certain conditions are met.

In my form there is a choice question with more than 100 choices in it.

I would like to add several values to an value.
For example: If person A chooses value 1 and person B chooses value 2, I would like one of the two values to be chosen to create the SharePoint list.

However in my flow there are not only 2 values, there are more than 30 values.

So I would like to add several values by creating a condition :
The multiple choice question] contains [one of the 30 values].

Ame-18_0-1601459693242.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ame-18,

You could use the logical comparison function instead of Condition action, for example:

or(contains(variables('Collection'),'text1'),contains(variables('Collection'),'text2'))

logical-comparison-functions 

Screenshot 2020-10-01 173335.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ame-18,

You could initialize an array variable, then use rand() function to generate an array contains 1 to 30.

Then put the array into the left side of Condition action, for example, the below screenshot is checking if the array contains "2":

Screenshot 2020-10-01 141508.jpg

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-litu-msft 

Thanks for your response !

However, I think there was a misunderstanding about my request.

It is not numbers that I would like to add, but text.

To make it simpler I would like that when a person chose "text 1" or "text 2" or "text 3" etc.. in the forms to add this response on a specific SharePoint List.

I know how to create a sharepoint list. But I wanted to know if it was possible to add several values in one condition.

I can't add the value one by one because there are too many of them and I reach the limit to add condition.

Thanks 🙂 

Hi @Ame-18,

You could use the logical comparison function instead of Condition action, for example:

or(contains(variables('Collection'),'text1'),contains(variables('Collection'),'text2'))

logical-comparison-functions 

Screenshot 2020-10-01 173335.jpg

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,071)