cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanielGAJohnson
Helper II
Helper II

AWS Transcribe JSON to .docx

Hello Power Automators! I'm looking for some help on how to turn a .json file I get from AWS Transcribe into a MS Word doc with Power Automate. I found this on Github, https://github.com/kibaffo33/aws_transcribe_to_docx , but wanted to try Power Automate first, as I am not a developer and I can't turn that Github page and instructions into something real. All of the files being transcribed will always have two speakers, and as you can see from the result on Github, the JSON file knows who is speaking and when. The result I would like from Power Automate is a .docx that would look like this:

spk_0: Ok, I'm recording. Are you ready?
spk_1: Yes, go ahead.
spk_0: Who do you plan to vote for in the election?
spk_1: I don't know yet.

Spacing is super important. I need to be able to make it single spaced and not to add spaces between paragraphs of the same style. I'm also not so concerned with the timestamps, which are included in the JSON file. Those can be omitted from the final doc if possible.

I'm thinking the flow can get triggered when a new JSON file is uploaded to a SharePoint folder. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
rocamp
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DanielGAJohnson ,

Can you provide me an example of the file? I am not sure how to do this, but I can work with the file and see if it's possible. You can direct message me the file if you don't want to share it here.

Hey @rocamp I sent you a private message. Not sure I can share a JSON in a private message here. I sent you my email, so feel free to write me there, and I will respond with the sample file.

Thanks,

Daniel

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,511)