cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hpuri9
Frequent Visitor

Able to Create Folder using sharepoint Create Folder ction but getting error - "Cannot create folder" Create File action

Hi All,

I am able to create the folder in the first step whereas getting an error - "Cannot create folder" in the Create File on SharePoint step. Any idea why?

hpuri9_1-1636118220348.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @hpuri9,

Can you try and use the full path field of the create new folder action instead of /hca_credential/ value?

fullpath_property.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @hpuri9,

Can you try and use the full path field of the create new folder action instead of /hca_credential/ value?

fullpath_property.png

v-LilyW-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @hpuri9 

Has your problem been solved?

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please try the method provided by @Expiscornovus. If your problem have been solved, please go ahead and mark the post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Best Regards.

I just now tried it and it works like charm. Thanks for the solution 😊

It worked and I have marked the post as solved. 😊

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (4,551)