cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BinaryPixels
Regular Visitor

Able to Geofence without user intervention?

Hi, I am attempting to create a geofencing notification flow where when a user enters and leaves a predefined area a email would be sent. I am able to get everything up except running it, when I try to run the application, the flow checker seems to be fine but there seems to be an error when the flow is not installed. "Flow xxxxxxx cannot be installed" 

BinaryPixels_0-1596014070678.png

Update: The flow now works(using the test button on console) when I remove everything else leaving only the geofencing and an email trigger.  Have yet to move from fenced location, will have to try it out later. 

2 REPLIES 2
danielbazetto
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BinaryPixels 

Let us know the outcome later on, please.

Hi @danielbazetto 
So far I have tried it with the flow app running onscreen with GPS turned on on an Apple device(ios 13.6 ). 
It seems to be only working when the location symbol is filled(i.e when turning on maps and switching back to get a GPS lock). 
Otherwise when the location symbol is hollow, the email does not trigger. 
The location settings for the Flow application is set to Always

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (5,059)