After much parsing and filtering, I am left with the single record I need. This record is an object and it is in an array as the only element:
Solved! Go to Solution.
I posted my experiences and I am trying to make sense of them. Can you confirm for me, please, the following:
- When accessing a array created by a "Filter array" block, one needs to use ['body'] first
- When accessing an array in an array variable, skip ['body'] and just use the indices.
- When accessing an array of objects, one needs to use ['body'] first
- When accessing an array of simple data, skip ['body'] and just use the indices.
- Is the pattern something else entirely and, if so, what is that pattern?
Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.
Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.