After much parsing and filtering, I am left with the single record I need. This record is an object and it is in an array as the only element:
Solved! Go to Solution.
I posted my experiences and I am trying to make sense of them. Can you confirm for me, please, the following:
- When accessing a array created by a "Filter array" block, one needs to use ['body'] first
- When accessing an array in an array variable, skip ['body'] and just use the indices.
- When accessing an array of objects, one needs to use ['body'] first
- When accessing an array of simple data, skip ['body'] and just use the indices.
- Is the pattern something else entirely and, if so, what is that pattern?