cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Access to Flow Premium Connector

Hi there!!

I have been using premium connector, mainly to populate word file and generate pdf, in microsoft flow which was a plus from my PowerApps Plan 2 free trial. I would like to continue to use the Words premium connector in my flow so I wonder if I have to upgrade my plan to per-user plan as Microsoft had rolled out new plan early this October or it is not neccessary. 

My current flow plan should be seeded flow, which I got from my company office 365 plan. 

And as seeded plan details, i can have unlimited flow run within my plan. However, I checked the same source to see that I have limited API/24h. So I wonder if my flow run is limited or unlimited. 

Appreciate all the help and reply!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Access to Flow Premium Connector

Yes - Premium Flow Actions/Triggers will require a paid subscription for any new flows created.

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @babyheroine 

This microsoft document should help you understand the in-depth changes in the licenses, flow runs, api calls etc. 

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=2085130&clcid=0x409%20

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @babyheroine 

Were you able to resolve? If this issue is resolved, please mark the response that helped you as 'Accept as Solution'. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,296)