cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RMITRic
Frequent Visitor

Action 'Condition_3' failed

I am part-way through developing a flow to aggregate data from multiple Excel files into one excel file. All the source files have multiple worksheets and the data is not in tables. In this part of the flow, I need to skip the first worksheet (no data of interest) and depending on whether the worksheet name begins with "VCVE", create a 3 or 4 row table in the sheet. The flow tests the worksheet name twice but the second condition (named 'Condition_3') fails, indicating "no inputs" error the first iteration through but in the second and subsequent iterations it tests correctly. Is there a different way of achieving what I want to do and avoid this error?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Below: Conditon_3 results in "No inputs" error on the first iteration of the loop.

First iteration: No inputs errorFirst iteration: No inputs error

Below, Condition_3 results in 'false' and evaluates correctly in subsequent iterations.

2nd iteration: condition evaluated false2nd iteration: condition evaluated false

Below: shows how the conditions are set

Conditions settingsConditions settings

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RMITRic
Frequent Visitor

This error message ceased when I fixed the 'Bad request' error in the create table action. I still don't understand the 'Condition_3' fail error but it appears to be caused by a downstream action failure. Anyway, things are working now.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RMITRic
Frequent Visitor

This error message ceased when I fixed the 'Bad request' error in the create table action. I still don't understand the 'Condition_3' fail error but it appears to be caused by a downstream action failure. Anyway, things are working now.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,157)