cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjfender
Frequent Visitor

Action 'Create item' failed (Flow cannot create item in Sharepoint list from Microsoft Forms)

I copied this certain Flow from a Flow that I tested multiple times and is fully deployed with few errors presently. I made some small changes, but nothing that altered the actual Flow besides just the names of certain things and where the flow connected. I have tryed going through the flow and clearing it completly, then imputing the data points manually, but that had no change on the flow. The flow is triggered by any new responces from a microsoft form then it is supposed to get responces from the microsoft form, send an aproval request with info from the form responce to a selected few, then send an email to the person that submitted it telling them its been aproved, and lastly create a sharepoint item in a list. It does everything it is supposed to do besides create the sharepoint list item. I am stummed and would very much appreciate any input on what I need to do to get this Flow operational. 

flow.PNGflow1_LI.jpgflow2_LI.jpgflow3_LI.jpgflow4_LI.jpg

1 REPLY 1
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tjfender,

Could you please show more details about the error message?

Further, could you please share a bit more about your SharePoint list?

Please check if you have filled proper value within fields of "Create item" action. Also please check if the data type of dynamic content that you filled matches the required data type of corresponding field within the "Create item" action.

In addition, please check if the connection to the "Create item" action is invalid, if yes, please update the connection and try your flow again to check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (34,383)