Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zerou
Helper III
Helper III

ActionBranchingConditionNotSatisfied. and ActionConditionFailed

Hello, 

I have a flow that sends out a text message to people using Twilio, but it's been giving me problems. First it was failing on a lot of messages as it would add a /n to the end of emails and complain that it expected a string. That was fixed by changing the expression for dealing with strings and I thought it was fine. But now today I am seeing errors where it's saying conditions have failed and I'm not sure what to do. Here is the flow step by step:
Step 2Step 2Step 1Step 1

Here is what is happening:

3 REPLIES 3
v-liwei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @zerou 

According to your screenshot, the action of sending message and email fails because the condition is false.
You can check whether the value returned by When a row is added meets your condition.

Best Regards,

Levi

Hello,

I'm still at a loss for what the problem could be. I made some changes to the replace function and it's still failing with:

//Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Compose_2' inputs at line '0' and column '0': 'The template language function 'replace' expects its first parameter 'string' to be a string. The provided value is of type 'Null'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions#replace for usage details.'.//

FireShot Capture 001 - Power Apps - Flows - make.powerapps.com.png

v-liwei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @zerou 

The error message shows that your compose output is empty, please check your compose output in the running history.

Best Regards,

Levi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,869)