cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DannyM
Regular Visitor

Adaptive Card Response Collection

Hello,

I have the below output for my adaptive card and I'd like to be able to store the "Comments" in some way, whether it be on a excel table or SharePoint list. How would I go about getting this output content?

Question1.PNG

Update:

I believe the expression would be something along the lines of this, but I'm not familiar with coding so I don't know how to format it.

body(‘Post_an_Adaptive_Card_to_a_Teams_channel_and_wait_for_a_response’)[‘data{Comments}’]

Update: 
After some testing I've managed to achieve the following 

Question2.PNG

Expression:

body('Post_an_Adaptive_Card_to_a_Teams_channel_and_wait_for_a_response')['data']
Still Required:

I suppose all I really am enquiring about now is whether it is possible to obtain just the "Comments" aspect of the "data" field.

Thanks in advance,

DannyM.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MinRao
Resolver II
Resolver II

@DannyM 

what about :

body('Post_an_Adaptive_Card_to_a_Teams_channel_and_wait_for_a_response')['data']['Comments']

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MinRao
Resolver II
Resolver II

@DannyM 

what about :

body('Post_an_Adaptive_Card_to_a_Teams_channel_and_wait_for_a_response')['data']['Comments']

DannyM
Regular Visitor

Hi @MinRao 

That appears to have worked! Thanks for the help!

Regards,

DannyM

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (4,073)