cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimi_hendrix
Helper II
Helper II

Adaptive Card intake to a filter on get items (multiple choices can be selected)

Im sure there are a few ways to do this but the path Im currently going down is getting lengthy and convoluted. 

This is what I would like to do, 

Adaptive card comes in and the user select any number of options (up to say 6 items)

The output of this received and the idea is that this is then used (stringified?) into a usable filter for the power automate - sharepoint Get items. 

The query should return any item which is found in a specific column that matches any of the user selections from the adaptive card. 

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Obviously I'm open to other options / techniques to accomplish the same

1 REPLY 1
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @jimi_hendrix  every selection needs to have and ID and a value behind. Then you can Identify what is the item of your selection.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,002)