cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AMT-James
Level: Powered On

Add SharePoint Calendar item to Outlook calendar

Is there a way to create individual outlook calendar items for all attendees of a SharePoint calendar? I can see the fields in Flow for the SharePoint Calendar and I can add "Calendar" to the Create Event (V2) action and this works but if I add two people to the Attendee list in the SharePoint Calendar I get two outlook calendar items in my own Outlook Calendar, not the calendars of the two other people. I'm not sure if there is a field I can pull in as I tried Attendees Email which gave an error of Malformed ID.

Maybe it only currently supports the logged in person creating the flow?

2 REPLIES 2
AMT-James
Level: Powered On

Re: Add SharePoint Calendar item to Outlook calendar

I've managed to progress to add meetings into the attendees outlook calendar by filling in the Create V2 Attendees field but if I add three attendees to the sharepoint calendar I get three events in my own outlook calendar each one with a one to one meeting with one of the attendees. They get a copy of their one to one meeting.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Add SharePoint Calendar item to Outlook calendar

Hi @ AMT-James,

Do you want to create a outlook calendar event when a sharepoint calendar event is created?

And would you like to create the outlook calendar event with all attendees of sharepoint calendar event?

If you would like to create a outlook calendar event with all attendees of sharepoint calendar event when a sharepoint calendar event is created, you could refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,957)