cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Add/Update SharePoint List from Excel table specific rows

Hello,

I have a flow that is working to add and update from the excel table to the SharePoint list.  Is there a way to also only add/update the rows if a value is equal to another value.  So the table has a supervisor column and I only want the SharePoint list to add/update for a specific supervisor, not all supervisors.   My plan is to have a SP list for each supervisor.  I've tried adding a condition and an array but I just can't get it to work.  I've attached my working flow.  Any help is appreciated.  

Capture.GIFCapture1.GIF

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Helper I
Helper I

Woot,  I figured it out.  I added a filter query in the List rows present in a table step and filtered out the supervisor.

Capture.GIF

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Helper I
Helper I

Woot,  I figured it out.  I added a filter query in the List rows present in a table step and filtered out the supervisor.

Capture.GIF

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (17,160)