cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add a row into a new table

Hello all,

I am trying to build a flow but run into an issue that I haven't seen on here yet. I'm trying to pull items from a List and add the data to a new table in Excel (screenshots below). The idea is we want to use dynamic content so the new table populates with whatever comes out of the List. I am able to do much of this but the flow errors out saying 'A value must be provided for item' when trying to add the row into the table (see screenshots). I have tried multiple methods - different dynamic content, different values in the list, different tables. I can't seem to find the right mix but what I have so far makes sense to me. Can anybody assist please? Happy to provide any more info needed.

Thanks

List data 1.JPGList data 2.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Johnnyg
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Sonestarwalsh

You would meet this issue since you didn't input any table name when you create a table and excel system automatically name the table as 'Table1' and that's why when you utilize 'Add a row into a table' which input your worksheet name which doesn't help.

Please input table1 in 'Table' field or you could hardcode the name yourself. Thanks.

Johnnyg_0-1648365413422.png

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the input but I'm getting a new error message with that. Any suggestions for that or any ideas to try something different? Let me know. 

List data 3.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,931)