Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonbu
Advocate I
Advocate I

Add a to-do (V3) (Preview) with reminder

Hello together,

I tried creating a Flow with action "add a to-do (V3) (Preview)" including a reminder. 

The creation of the to-do in MS to do works, but unfortunately the reminder doesn't exist, although I set the reminder on "true".

Hope you can help me, cause I don't know how to proceed.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-LilyW-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jonbu 

I test on my side and at the set time it will remind me.

vLilyWmsft_3-1647568467202.png

You can check whether the reminder time of your task is the same as the time you set in Flow.

If it is inconsistent, it maybe a time zone problem, you need to convert the time zone, because the time you filled in the add a to-do action is UTC time, you need to convert your local time zone to UTC time zone, and then fill in the converted time in the Reminder Date-Time field.

You can refer to the screenshots below:

vLilyWmsft_1-1647568395500.png

vLilyWmsft_4-1647568785062.png

After flow runs, a new task is created and I'll get a reminder at the reminder time.

vLilyWmsft_5-1647568865513.png

Hope the content above may help you.

Best Regards

If my reply helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-LilyW-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jonbu 

I test on my side and at the set time it will remind me.

vLilyWmsft_3-1647568467202.png

You can check whether the reminder time of your task is the same as the time you set in Flow.

If it is inconsistent, it maybe a time zone problem, you need to convert the time zone, because the time you filled in the add a to-do action is UTC time, you need to convert your local time zone to UTC time zone, and then fill in the converted time in the Reminder Date-Time field.

You can refer to the screenshots below:

vLilyWmsft_1-1647568395500.png

vLilyWmsft_4-1647568785062.png

After flow runs, a new task is created and I'll get a reminder at the reminder time.

vLilyWmsft_5-1647568865513.png

Hope the content above may help you.

Best Regards

If my reply helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

edit: Thanks for helping me, @v-LilyW-msft! I really appreciate you.

First I thought it wouldn't work, because the reminder wasn't shown up, but now I know reminder is user based.

I have one user that runs all my flows as admin, but wanted the reminder for other users.

Maybe it'll work in future.

Thanks for your help!

Unfortunately, it doesn't work either.

I added convert time zone and it still doesn't work. I tried some other combination of time zones too, but same result.

The screenshots show the right time stamps, but I cannot explain myself, why they aren't in MS To Do.

Maybe you have another idea or anybody else?

jonbu_0-1647850352973.png

jonbu_3-1647851281562.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,049)