cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zmansuri
Super User
Super User

Add attachment to SharePoint List

SharePoint trigger will start the DocuSign flow and send the doc for signing while saving that document's id in the same record. When document is signed i match document id with my SharePoint document id column and add that signed pdf to my SharePoint list. This is working fine. 

Now we have added document upload inside the signed document. For eg. We asked for driving license copy. Now when document is signed it only attaches signed document to the SP list item but not the uploaded document. But, when i get email from DocuSign i receive both of them separately. Attaching pic of my flow, my control to upload document in DocuSign and email i receive.

Here Placement Facilitation Service is the contract which attach itself to SharePoint. Entity cheat sheet is the document i uploaded inside the contract. Which shows in email but, doesn't attach in SharePointq1.jpgq2.jpgq3.jpgq4.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Powerplatform01
Post Patron
Post Patron

Hi @zmansuri 

You can check this video if it resolve your issue.

https://youtu.be/GA_f5GX5H-Q

Also request you to please subscribe the video

Thank you for responding. The problem is i am not attaching them to document library but, with particular record.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,422)