Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carl__D
Helper I
Helper I

Add members to SharePoint Communication site

Hello, 

I have a flow that automates the provisioning of a Communication site using the 'Send an HTTP request to SharePoint' connector:

Carl__D_0-1624887962302.png

I'm using the Body to add an owner but struggling to find a way to add another owner and some members, is it possible in Flow/Graph?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @Carl__D,

I am not really sure if this supported since in the interface you also don't have the option to add additional owners in the create communication site wizard. 

However, after it has been created you should be able to add members to the Owners SharePoint group via one or a couple of Send an HTTP request actions.

Another (imo a cleaner) option would be to apply a site design (or should I say site template now 😅) and add this site script code to it. This was you only need to update the SiteDesignId in the body of your Send an HTTP request:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/dev/declarative-customization/site-design-json-schema#ad...

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,056)